Sunday, August 19, 2007
September 2007 Kit
*Basic Grey Recess Patterned Paper (18 sheets)
*Rusty Pickle Corrugated Alphabet
*Rutsy Pickle Abstract File Folder
*7gypsies Zanaibar Gaffer Tape (our choice)
*7gypsies Notebook Stickers
*Scenic Route Office Arrows
*The Crafters Workshop Doodle Flower Template
*Daisy D's Snapshot Rub Ons
*Marvy Pigmented Artist Pen - Black
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Acrylic Coaster Album
Who would believe you could make an album from furniture coasters? Well.... everyone would. I have seen some very creative artist make some very creative and inspiring things! I just happened to find these coaster in our garage and decided they were destined to be an album.
3. Add rub ons along sides of acrylic. Making sure to overlap and burnish them down so they won't peel off.
6. Add ribbon. string tags and other embellishments onto ribbon.
Bazzill cardstock blackbird
Prima pattern papers - loving you (back side), quiet contentment
Rusty Pickle rustic trim7 gypsies gaffer tape black with vine
Junkitz newspaper flower
Cosmo Cricket buck naked buttons and more (heart)
Box Victoria's Secret
1. cut pattern paper to fit over top. Let edges show.
2. trim sides in blackbird cardstock.
3. layer gaffer tape around the box. over cardstock.
4. remove button from newspaper flower and adhere to top of box.
5. add quiet contentment paper to chipboard heart. sand edges.
6. Add trim to heart. glue heart to newspaper flower.
Altered Check Book
Prima pattern papers long embrace, enjoying you
Making Memories classically defined cardstock stickers memories
1. Cut long embrace paper using calendar as the template.
2. Using exacto knife cut flower from enjoying you paper.
3. Adhere to long embrace paper. Some may over hang the edge. (trim before placing inside cover)
4. Trim cardstock sticker (discover) and place along left edge of long embrace paper
Prima pattern papers -shared giggles, loving you flowers bling
American Crafts felt flowers greenhouse
Li'l davis journaling stamp
Color box ink chestnut roan
unknown - buttons, orange pen
1. Cut loving you paper to 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 inches. Adhere to center of shared giggles paper.
2.. Add Rusty Pickle Trim to edge of loving you pattern paper.
3. Place two 4 x 6 photos on paper.
4. Add letters to bottom edge of paper and outline with pen.
5. Use eyelets for center of flowers and buttons. (use glue to add eyelets to the buttons)
6. Place flowers from bottom left corner upwards over photos to upper right corner.
7. Use journaling stamp to stamp on pattern paper. Add journaling.
8. Add family sticker to top right corner.
Prima pattern paper- Secrets, Togetherness
Bazzill cardstock Maraschino
7 gypsies black gaffer tape (dot)
Making memories rub on images tags Chipboard
Around the block transfer tape red ruler
Heidi swapp raw chipboard letters
black zig pen
white paint pen
colorbox charcoal ink
3. Cut Secrets paper 2 x 12. place over top edge of togetherness paper.
4. Add photo over secrets paper.
5. Cut title from red cardstock. Outline with white paint pen and black pen. Place on layout and overlapping photo.
6. Paint and ink raw chipboard letters and place on top rt corner.
7. Place gaffer tape along bottom overlapping photo. And along top edge.
8. Use around the block transfer runner to add ruler around togetherness paper.
9. Distress with black ink and red paint.
10. Add rub on tag. Journal.
Prima Long embrace pattern paper
Creative Imaginations Elmer Bookbinding tape
Making Memories classically defined Moments stickers
4. Use paint and ink to distress edges of cardstock.5. With teal paint stamp title on orange cardstock. Outline with teal pen.
6. Cut long embrace paper and distress one edge. Place on a slant.
7. Stamp on gaffer tape and add along bottom edge of pattern paper.
8. Add photos over pattern paper.
9. Journal on round journaling sticker
10. Add "memories" sticker to bottom corner and distress with teal paint.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
I'll be adding my August Scrapbook Obsessions Kit Creations over the next few days. I've made an album from furniture coasters. You'll want to see this one! Simply beautiful! I love it and know you will too. I'll be posting how to directions so you can make your own.