Monday, March 12, 2007

Scrapbook Obsessions......

Thats what this hobby is.... an Obsession!


If you haven't stopped by Scrapbook Obsessions now is a great time,
They are getting the April 2007 Kit ready to ship! Take a look!
Here are a few items I created with the amazing March 2007 Kit.



This is a Door Sign for my son's room. I love the papers in this kit, the blues and greens are great for boys & Girls! Now my girls each want a sign for their room. I used a canvas for this. Painted the canvas and used rub-ons and lots of ink!







Okay, if your like me you alter all these really neat things... then never know what your going to do with them. Well I am now decorating my Scraproom with most of them! As you can tell this is my new ink storage. I found this case at the local thrift store. I removed all the hardware before I covered it. And my #1 glue that I use for altered Items...... is KI MEMORIES GLOO its the best glue I've found for altering things. Now it dries fast but it holds!!!






Last but not least is the album cover I made for my son. This was a white album I got at CKC Nashville, last year. I used Walnut Ink Crystals
(FYI a little goes a long way) from Scrap Arts and dyed the cover.
After I added the rub ons I used Krylon Matte Finish spry so they wouldn't flake off.

No comments: