Monday, May 28, 2007

Fall Fun

Fall??? Fall? are you serious? Yes I did fall cards... at the beginning of summer! Its for a contest.

I decided to take a chance.... I'm going to post my cards I did for the contest at CPS. I love the way they came out. Of course, not what I had in mind when I started but they work for me.


Happy Harvest


I used the yummy Flair Designs Autumn Splendor Collection. Some delicious KI Memories Color Lab embellishments (Alphabets, bling & brads), Alcohol inks, and Lil Davis tag.


Fall is..

The second card I used the fabulous We R Memory Keepers Urban Window Collection.

Take a look and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those are really great cards!!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Gorgeous cards girl...
good luck with the contest ;)

Emine