Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Coaster Album

This is an album I created using the June Kit from Scrapbook Obsessions. And a few items from some of their past kits. Go and check them out, the July 2007 kit is up and will start shipping next week!
A Boy and A Bike... and some dirt
I started out with two coasters for the front and back covers. I used lots of transparencies. I printed on them, stamped on them and used rub ons on them. I used them as tag accents and as full pages. This was a quick and fun album.


3 comments:

Ginger John said...

Wow. I love this! I love the way you scrap for a Boy. You are one talented gal :-)

Rita said...

Hi Pam -- I haven't visiting in a while -- I'm behind on everything these days! Love your coaster album -- it's adorable!!

Rita said...

Ummm...yes, I can spell -- I meant I haven't "visited" in a while -- LOL!