Friday, July 27, 2007

Cleaning out my supplies

Okay here are some things I CAN live with out. Only because I have extras that I kept. I am trying to clean out AND declutter.
I've been cleaning out my scraproom and found lots of things I've never used! They have to go!!! Prices do not include shipping. I will accept Pay Pal payments. Email me at posch@netzero.net if you have questions, to find out shipping amount or want to buy something.
Thanks:)


Donna Downey books. I love these three books, but I got a second set as a gift.

NEW Photo Decor $10
NEW Decorative Journals $10

NEW Military Moments book $10

NEW Digital Quick Pages by Ali Edwards CD $10

NEW Clean & simple CD $10


Sizzix New $40


7 Gypsies Parenthesis stamp $5


7 Gypsies Frames & Tags Hudson Valley collection $1.50


Mermaid Tears Bodacious Babes Set of 3 $5


Mermaid Tears ribbon slides 3 circles and 2 hearts $2 for all 5



Quick Quotes set of 6. Mud puddles, Mine to keep boy, Mother, Family, Obsessive compulsive (2 of these) $3

No comments: