Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Scrapbook Obsessions Sept 2007 layouts

Here are three layouts using Sept. kit.
First one is Muddy Mess. Anyone who has a boy knows what I'm talking about... they will play in the mud for days if you let them! Cole just loves taking his cars and putting them in the mud. He's not a fan of the pool so he would take his sand bucket over to the edge and get a pail of water to make his mud pile! After it's all over I take him and his cars in for a much needed bubble bath!

Next two are school related layouts. I'm moving Katelyn's school pic over to 12x12. I soon found that I had a ton of school pic left over. And since we were not giving them away I decided to use them in multiples on the layouts. I use the same sketch for each year to make the album flow better.

No comments: