Saturday, October 06, 2007

Playing dress up




My girls and I decide to play dress up. We fixed our hair and put on make up. Anyone that has had their make up done by a 4 yr old and a pre teen can attest to the fact that I looked "wonderful" or as my 4 yr old put it "beautiful" and my 11 yr old said I looked "cool" and I should let her do my make up next time I went to Wal-Mart! Yea, I'll do that!


Then had a photo shoot. Now,there are no pic of me because I believe that my girls, would someday use them to blackmail me. Just thinking ahead.....!

I'm a bit biased but I think my girls are just beautiful and we may have some trouble with the boys IF we let them date. Still thinking about the dating thing like we (the parents) have a choice about it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we say DIVAS! How adorable and how grown up they both look!!!!

Aunt Bethy :)

Britt said...

Hi Pamela. I just wanted to let you know that I added your link to my blog so my friends can check you out! Hope thats ok with you! ohsoeasyscrapbooking.blogspot.com
Have a great night!

PS- adorable pics!

Carolyn said...

Pam I finally found a link to your blog. I knew I had it, but since getting high speed internet, and using a different browser. I don't have my old links, and I am still trying to remember all the spots that I used to visit. After I opened Donna Downey's email today I knew I had to find your blog again, and send you a Congrats. It was sweet of her to put you in her newsletter. I found it very impressive, and well deserved. Your a wonderful artist, and it was so nice to see she sees this too. I hope you and your family are doing well, and I miss seeing all your work. Now I will bookmark your blog, so I can visit more often.