Thursday, February 21, 2008

Welcome Sweet Little Ella!!!

I've been a bad blogger. And I promise I will be better at posting. No excuses! I just got out of the habit of posting and didn't do it. But I'm going to start posting at least once a week. I promise.......

I'm an Aunt again!!!! Welcome sweet Ella!!



Almost.....You almost had me sweet little Ella. Almost had me convinced I needed another baby! That sweet baby face. Those cute little hands. All that beautiful dark hair. Almost... You almost had me. Those late night cuddles. Those sweet little feet. All those baby clothes. Baby stuff. All the fun things that go along with babies. Sweet little Ella you almost had me. Almost.... You almost had me longing for another baby to hold. Wanting just one more sweet little one. Almost had me. Then I remembered I have three and that sweet baby face will soon be covered with food or dirt most of the day. Those cute little hands will leave hand prints on everything they touch (including my heart) That beautiful hair will have to be washed and lovingly decorated with bows. Those late night cuddles will turn in to late night “mommy can I sleep in your bed?” (Of course you can). Those little feet wont be little long. (I have enough shoes in my house now for a small country). All the baby clothes will turn in to tons of laundry that seems to multiply by themself. (Note to self the laundry must be like those pesky gremlin that replicate when they get wet. Yes that’s how we get so many clothes. I’m not buying them! :) )And all the fun stuff that babies have will soon take over every room of the house. Almost... You almost had me convinced I needed another one sweet little Ella. But it sure was fun to think about. Almost.... You almost had me sweet little Ella. Almost....

No comments: