Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back to School..

Yep next week its back to school for Katelyn who will be going to middle school. Where did the time go? And sweet little Keely will be in Kindergarten! It seems like just yesterday that she was a baby. Oh wait.... yesterday we played house and she was the baby! But you all know what I mean.



Take a look at miss Keely at soccer camp today. How do you like that GANG bandanna? It was so hot this morning so we wet the bandanna and this is how Keely kept cool. Now back to that kick. Just look at that form. David Beckham look out! And the pink shoes, guards and ball are too cute! You know a girls gota have her pink accessories.
Now this one is priceless! look at that air under those feet. You go Keely!


One good thing about the girls in school is that I will get to clean my house and get some embroidery work done. Cole will even be at Mothers day out two days a week.


I never knew how many people wanted things embroidered. Now, I am in no way complaining about it. In fact I love it. I do have a few things I'm working on for some of my customers right now. I love being busy. If I didn't have something to embroider or sew or scrapbook what would I do with all my EXTRA time?





Speaking of extra time and because I have so much of it I'm having a garage sale tomorrow and Friday. And with some more of my extra time.. We've been planning the next Jelly Beans Consignment Sale. And with some left over extra time from weeks ago I'm in full PTA mode for the upcoming school year. For those of you that don't know I (for some unknown reason) volunteered to be the treasurer for Keely's school PTA.





Okay, I'm off to embroider some shirts. Oh by the way I did two hats last week. Take a look.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Dang! Keely is a natural... I can't believe it is school time and Keely will be Kindergarten! So exciting!

Good luck Girls, at your new schools!