Monday, November 10, 2008

Open House

I've been asked to set up my embroidery at a local Christmas Open House. So in an effort to be prepaired I've been working on some projects to have on hand for customers to purchase and view what I have in stock.I've added some photos of items that will be on display and to purchase at the open house. If you would like directions or more information on the open house just send me an email.

Its time to start Christmas shopping!

All of the items below are able to be purchased now. Just drop me an email at posch@netzero.net and let me know what you would like to order. Items can be personalized or left blank. Order now and get your items before the Christmas rush!!




Round Inital Key Ring.
Approx 3 inch.
Your choice of fabric and thread color.
$6 each


Water Bottle Koozies

Water Bottle Koozie Black
(Can and bottle koozies coming soon)
holds 16 oz water bottle
Personalized with Single or Triple Monongram
or Name and matching ribbon.
$11 each

Photo above from Loopylinedesign.

No comments: