Thursday, December 04, 2008

Boo Boo Cozies

Are you wondering what a boo boo cozie is? Well not any more ..... These are my boo boo cozies, as my girls call them. "What do you do with these" you ask.
  1. Heat in the microwave 1-3 min. (Check after 1 min, all microwaves are different)
  2. Place on your neck, back, legs, feet or any other place that aches.
  3. Get one for the freezer for boo boos that require a cold pack. (do not use in a cooler as a cold pack, yes I did have to add that because it has been asked:)
  4. Heat it and put it under your sheets to keep your feet warm on those cool nights.
  5. Use for those lower back pains that visit once a month.
    The list goes on and on and on.......

Pepermint Scented. Available in soft Lime or Chocolate Fleece Personalized just for you!
It measures 19"x 5".
I'll be adding these to my Etsy Shop soon.
But until then if you want one just drop me a line at posch@netzero.net and put
boo boo order in the subject line. They are $10.00 and shipping is $6.50.
They're almost 2lbs. Right now I'm shipping to the US only.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

cute as pie and practical too. gotta love that!

thanks for offering it as a prize!

Breanna S. said...

What a practical idea everyone in the family should have one.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love them! I made myself a rice pouch years ago, but it was never that glamorous to begin with (certainly not peppermint scented!), and now it's just kinda gross. So pick me! :u)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Rather Be Whistling said...

I love the boo boo cozies. What a great idea!