Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good Morning Cupcake.....

Keely the Cupcake Maker


Here we are on the 4th day with no school. We're on what seems to be an endless break due to the bitterly cold weather and a slight dusting of snow. After six days with out school (counting the weekend) we(the kids) decided we(them)needed to make cupcakes with Keelys Christmas gift from Santa.


So the morning started at 7:45am
(with no school for the last few days my kids are SOOOOO NOT on a schedule). Woke up to find two short people in my bed....sideways! Craig had left for work before the sun was up, I'm sure I don't really know what time he left becaues he didn't even wake me! And thats a good thing for him because I would have been one moody mom.


I think he leaves so early just so he will miss the morning fun and crazyness that happens here, But thats just my take on it. I know if I could sneak out I would!!

Then off to check the emails and other embroidery stuff.

Back to the kitchen for some baking. If you've never seen this little cupcake thing your missing out. It bakes the cupcakes in 30sec in the microwave! Now thats my kinda baking. And for the kids... well quick is the way to go. I wasn't lucky or brave enough to try one of the cupcakes but the kids love them.

The Baker came with enough to make 4 cupcakes and we made 3. Keely being the planner decided she wanted to have an extra for later. "I might need a cupcake snack and don't want to wait for you to bake them in the big oven, mom." Sounded like a plan to me. This was so easy for me and fun for them. And who wouldn't want cupcakes at 9am?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Do you think Keely can make Ella's Birthday cupcakes...Hers look a heck of a lot better then mine!!! hehehe