Tuesday, March 27, 2007


I was in the mood for Chocolate and my Stash was empty soooooooooo..................

I made another one of those cakes! Someone take the recipe away from me. If you want to make one for yourself I posted the recipe over at Cottage Croppers. Best Chocolate Fudge Cake Recipe, its at the bottom of the post on pg 1.

Its a Kraft Food Magazine Recipe, If you don't get this magazine you should head over to Kraft Foods and sign up! It a FREE Magazine packed with lots and lots of great tips and recipes.




It's been busy around here the last week. We had 4 family members with birthdays, Craig and I just had our anniversary on Sunday and Next week is Katelyns Spring Break. So It doesn't look like things will be slowing down anytime soon.


I was just at Croppers Cottage and they have TONS of new stuff in! Check out the cool Extreme Boy papers and Salsa Celebration by Junkitz!!! Junkitz is the April Sponsor for the DT at the Cottage! We will be working with the Salsa Collection! Its bright and happy. I see some summer pages!




I've been working on some layouts and other projects for Scrapbook Obsessions. Lots of fun with the new Daisy D's Chasing Butterflies papers. This line is so fun, it reminds me of when I was a kid. So summer looking! So be on the lookout for them, I'll be posting them sometime April.

No comments: