Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sweet Gracie....

My sister in law Emily and her husband Tim adopted a sweet baby girl last week and her name is Gracie. To welcome her to the family I made her a few goodies. Enjoy!

This is a hat box My sister in law Melissa gave me. She just knew I could do "something" with it! I will be putting lots more goodies and gifts inside this and mailing it to Gracie. I've included the before photo and some close ups of the top. I used Stampin up papers, I have tons of older papers that I need to use! I also used my Cricut for the name. Mermaid Tears flowers, American Crafts rub ons, Fancy Pants frame, Added a bit of ink and ribbon and there you go, I have a sweet box.


I just love the look of this paper! The inside of the hat box was pale green and white dots, so I didn't alter it.



















Here is an Album I did for her.

And a few pages in the album.






No comments: