Tuesday, June 26, 2007

UMMM I can't think of a catchy title

{Insert catchy title here} I'll just jump right in... Its been a few days well, actually 6 days to be exact. Sorry about that. Summers here and things are crazy! My dear husband started a small projects and we are now in day 3 of building a 45 food deck across the back of our house. {SMALL project my foot} here is a pic of the progress. He has my father in law helping out.




More happenings... I made the Frances Meyer design team!!!! I am so excited about this. Each Designer will design a project for the Michael's web site every month. So make sure you go and check them out.



And another note, I entered a contest over at Scrapping with Grace and have been picked as one of the 12 "house guest" to compete in the next round. Here is my layout out for the 1st challenge. We had to use four different items picked by rolling dice. I rolled, chipboard, two different fonts in the title, brads or eyelets and 2 different patter papers. Here's my take....

1 2 3 slide

No comments: