Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finally a post! Its been bit since I posted anything so I'm going to make up for that today! You lucky readers are going to get a peek at some of the projects I made for a new company that will be unveiling their fantastic goodies at CHA this Summer. Super yummy! Make sure you pop over and check them out on the new web site Glitz Design and their Blog.
Glitz Gift bag

Glitz Thank You Card

Glitz Silly Girls Paper Bag Album
Now I love my girls and everything that goes with having girls: bows, dresses, pink everything, dolls, dress up.. the list could go on and on! Enough of the girly girl stuff! Now for some Boy stuff!

My Boys Calender book

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love what you did with all their products.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your Glitz work is fabulous!!!

Love all your work Pam!