Monday, December 03, 2007

Family Flip album

Good morning! Its the beginning of another busy week here at my house. With a list of things to do I'm here on the computer this morning....why do I procrastinate??? This week is pretty simple but this weekend we're having a Christmas party on Saturday and a cookie swap with my sister in laws Saturday also. That means this week I'll be shopping, cleaning, cooking and decorating. Today I'm making 80+ cookies and shopping for drinks and paper products for the party Saturday. Which leaves little time for playing my my office. But I did spend most of the past weekend working on a few projects. 3 are for Scrapbook Obsessions December newsletter. And here is another album for my SIL Emily. I just love this one. The colors, the top flip and the theme all just work! Enjoy your week!











1 comment:

Bethany said...

Love the albums! You did a great job.