Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Memories Paper Bag Album

Busy busy busy, that's the word of the day today. I paid a quick visit to Sam's Club this morning for party essentials. But before that a day of shopping wouldn't be complete without a stop at my favorite store...Target. After a few Christmas gifts, new pillows and bedding I had successfully overcome my shopping fix. After a late night of baking 100+ candy cane shaped cookies and of course watching Heroes. Oh and a little one up at 3am because she was sick. I was completely wiped out. So I took a quick nap..... only about 30 min. And I must say it totally gave me so fantastic energy. I have great plans to get a ton done this afternoon. But where am I? on the computer!!!! My plan for this afternoon is to get a small project done, clean my office and decorate cookies. And make dinner too. Do you think its okay for kids to have popcorn for dinner? Its a veggie.. right? Kinda....
Here are some pics of another album for my SIL a paper bag album I finished this past weekend. I'll be posting my Scrapbook Obsessions December projects soon.










No comments: