Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Kids are back in school!

Woo Hoo!!! 3 weeks and now their back in school! Not that I don't love to spend time with my kids, I do. But my husband was home for 3 weeks too! Now with that said it should have been a walk in the park, right? Not at all. You see my husband is what some would call a CLEAN FREAK. But he wants to do the cleaning and I suddenly become his assistant. I know, I know, some of you ladies out there can't get your husbands to do anything! And I can get mine to stop and just relax for a bit! We had a project everyday, yep even Christmas morning we had to have all the boxed and paper picked up and put in the proper trash cans. Now I can tell you a 13 yr old, 5 yr old and 3 yr old have NO desire to sort boxes and paper on Christmas morning. So that task was left to mom and dad, well mostly dad. I was too busy taking the photos that you saw in the post below of them in the mess! I am thankful that I never have to do laundry, except on the rare chance that he's out of town. Then I just wait till he get home to do it. My kids know this and they're ok with it. And I'm ok with it so it works for us. I am, however, trying to find a way to rent him out for housekeeping. You know, just to make a little extra $$ and get a break from being his assistant.
But now its back to the business of being a mom. A PTO treasurer, Crafter, Wife, Chef, Chauffeur, Personal Assistant, Mind Reader, Nurse, Bike Mechanic and a dozen other trades persons. And Yep I have a hat for each one!

No comments: